Interested in Volunteering at SnowGlobe 2012?
The volunteer application is now available! Before applying, be sure to read through our Volunteer FAQ below. If you believe you’re a good match, please submit your application below. We look forward to hearing from you!
Click HERE to purchase your SnowGlobe 2012 Volunteer Ticket!
Click HERE for the SnowGlobe 2012 Volunteer Application!
You can sign up to be a SnowGlobe volunteer through the following link. Please note that you cannot sign up for shifts until you purchase a volunteer pass. The 2012 Volunteer Application can be found HERE.
All volunteers MUST purchase a 3-day volunteer festival pass through the special Front Gate Ticketing link above. Volunteers will receive a full refund for these passes if they complete their assigned volunteer shifts. This process will ensure that volunteers stand by their commitments. Once shifts are completed, volunteers will check in with the Volunteer Coordinators, and all money will be refunded to your credit card within 14 business days after the festival.
Volunteer wristbands will be treated exactly like regular festival wristbands. Please be sure that you do not lose these wristbands as they cannot be replaced. For additional information on our wristband policy, please see the Tickets FAQ.
Volunteer passes are nonrefundable; volunteers will receive refunds only if they complete their assigned volunteer shifts and receive sign off from the Volunteer Coordinators. Volunteers will not receive refunds for their festival passes if they do not complete their shifts or do not attend the event. There are no exceptions to this rule.
We will do our best to accommodate all volunteers who sign up, but space is limited. Shifts will be assigned on a first come, first serve basis. Please note that our Volunteer Coordinators reserve the right to terminate volunteer contracts at any time.
At this time, we are only selling three-day volunteer passes; therefore, you must sign up for three 6-hour shifts.
Volunteer shifts cannot be changed, switched or covered under any circumstances. Please choose your shifts carefully.
All volunteers will rotate to different stations during the festival. You will not find out your job assignments until you arrive for your shifts. The Volunteer Coordinators will do their best to assign you to appropriate tasks based on the needs of the event.
We will have several Volunteer Coordinators at the event. These people will be signing you in and out of your shifts as well as overseeing and guiding you during the festival.
Approved volunteers will be sent a packet of information in December with details about where to meet and who to contact during their shifts.
What are the Volunteer Guidelines/Rules?
1. SnowGlobe volunteers must be 18 years old or older.
2. SnowGlobe volunteers should arrive at their designated meeting place 15 minutes before their shifts start.
3. SnowGlobe volunteers MUST inform one of the Volunteer Coordinators when they arrive and when they complete their volunteer shift obligations in order to receive a refund for their festival passes. All volunteers need to check in and out of their shifts with the on-site Volunteer Coordinators.
4. SnowGlobe volunteers must wear SnowGlobe Volunteer t-shirts while working, and they must remove these after their shifts. The volunteer shirts will be large enough to wear over jackets and winter attire. Volunteers will be advised to dress warmly as all the shifts will take place outdoors.
6. SnowGlobe volunteers must work in closed-toe shoes at all times. If volunteers show up without close-toe shoes, they will not be allowed to work, and they will not receive a refund for the 3-day festival pass.
7. Absolutely no drugs or alcohol can be consumed during a SnowGlobe volunteer shift. If alcohol or drugs are consumed, volunteers will not receive a refund for their festival passes, and their wristbands will be confiscated.
8. Absolutely NO volunteers should be attending performances during their shifts (including all volunteers inside the venue). If volunteers are seen not completing their designated tasks, they will lose their refund for the 3-day festival pass.
9. SnowGlobe volunteers must have a credit or debit card to purchase their festival passes through the Front Gate Tickets website. If volunteers do not have a debit or credit card, we recommend that they ask a family member or friend for the deposit. The deposit is required to ensure that volunteers fulfill the obligations of their volunteer commitments.
10. Once volunteers complete their entire shifts, they will receive sign off from the Volunteer Coordinators, and their credit card will be refunded within 14 business days after the event.
During set up and breakdown days, we will provide a meal around lunchtime each day. We will also have water available throughout the shifts. If you need any additional food, please bring that with you.
During the show days, we will have water and snacks available for volunteers. If you need more than a snack during this time, please plan accordingly. There will be food for sale at the festival.
Unfortunately, we have extremely limited parking available; therefore, we cannot provide free parking for the volunteers on festival days. On set up and breakdown days, there may be local parking available for volunteers.
We will be providing volunteer t-shirts to all of our volunteers throughout the week. These should be worn over jackets during volunteer shifts so staff can easily find you if necessary. These shirts must be removed as soon as your shift is completed. We would recommend wearing warm clothes as all shifts will be outdoors.
Please bring some form of identification to your shifts. We want you to carry this on you in case of an emergency. Also, please wear warm clothes as we expect cold weather throughout the week. You must wear closed-toe shoes at all times, and we would highly recommend bringing work gloves especially during the set up and breakdown days.