No problem! Your best bet is to contact our ticketing partner, Eventbrite, through their Designated Contact Page! If you would prefer to talk to someone via telephone, please call their help-line at (888)810-2063.
Yes! We just released a limited number of Single Day and Single Day VIP tickets for the 2013 festival! Click Here To Purchase While They’re Still Available!
Sure! Here goes:
- All sales are FINAL — Yes, that means NO refunds or exchanges.
- Only wristbands purchased through our official website are valid. If you purchase from an unauthorized source and/or the ticket is counterfeit, you will not be allowed entry into the festival.
- Wristbands MUST be worn for entry into the festival.
- Wristbands MUST be worn securely on wrist and cannot be slipped off.
- Wristbands are NON-TRANSFERABLE, NON-EXCHANGEABLE, and NON-REPLACEABLE.
- Do NOT remove, stretch or tamper with your wristband in any way. Seriously. Any suspect wristbands will be removed and you will not be allowed entry.
- Subsequent and/or multiple presentations of a counterfeited wristband are VOID and can be seized by festival security staff.
- If your wristband is removed by festival security/event staff for any reason, it will NOT be replaced.
- All pass holders must pass through security and are subject to bag/pocket inspection.
- There are absolutely no exceptions to these policies.
Nope! Children 10 years-old and younger will be admitted free of charge with a ticket-holding adult!
There are two box offices locations where festival wristbands can be redeemed: Blu Night Club at MontBleu Resort Casino + Spa Address: 55 U.S. 50, Stateline NV Box Office Hours:
- 12/27/2013: 12PM – 6PM
- 12/28/2013: 12PM – 7PM
- 12/29/2013: 10AM – 8PM
- 12/30/2013: 1pM – 8PM
- 12/31/2013: 2pM – 11PM
The Main Festival Box Office is located at the Lake Tahoe Community College: Address 1 College Way, South Lake Tahoe, CA Box Office Hours:
- 12/29/2013: 2PM – 10:30PM
- 12/30/2013: 2PM – 10:30PM
- 12/31/2013: 3PM – 11PM
Festival wristbands can be picked up at either of our box office locations:
- The MontBleu Casino box office, where our shuttle will be picking up and dropping off, is our primary box office — here you’ll be able to both redeem and purchase tickets.
- The box office at the entrance of the festival will also remain open throughout the duration of the event. We will be posting more information on both box office locations and hours as the event approaches.
Last year’s festival sold out tickets for both Saturday & Sunday — it’s very likely that they’ll sell out again this year! That being said, if the festival does not sell out in advance, tickets will be available at the box office at a higher price on show dates.
Refer to our above “Wristband Policies” when in doubt — Here are the primary take away points:
- Do NOT remove your wristband between days.
- If wristbands are removed or tampered with whatsoever, they are void and will be confiscated.
- If wristbands are too loose and look like they can be slipped on or off, they will be confiscated.
- If you have any questions, feel free to ask our talented box office staff. be nice to them — they have all the answers.