Contact Front Gate Tickets at http://support.frontgatetickets.com or call 888.512.SHOW (7469).
- All wristbands will be mailed in 2012, no tickets or PrintPasses will be available this year.
- All sales are FINAL – no refunds and no exchanges.
- Only wristbands purchased through Front Gate Tickets are valid. If you purchased from an unauthorized source and/or the ticket is counterfeit, you will not be allowed entry.
- Wristbands MUST be worn for entry into the Festival.
- Wristbands MUST be worn securely on wrist and cannot be slipped on and off.
- Wristbands are NON-TRANSFERABLE, NON-EXCHANGEABLE and NON-REPLACEABLE.
- Do NOT remove, stretch or tamper with your wristband in any way or you will not be allowed entry.
- Subsequent and/or multiple presentations of a counterfeited wristband are VOID and will be seized by Festival security staff.
- If your wristband is removed by Festival security/event staff for any reason, it WILL NOT be replaced.
- All passholders must pass through security and are subject to bag inspection. Prohibited items will be confiscated by event staff.
- The festival takes place rain or shine.
- THERE ARE ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS WRISTBAND POLICY.
Children 10 years-old and younger will be admitted free of charge with a ticket-holding adult.
We’re saving paper and saving you the hassle of redeeming a paper ticket for your wristband! In 2012, all wristbands will be mailed to you either by USPS or transferable UPS.
Wristbands will ship 2-4 weeks prior to the festival date. If you have not received your wristband(s) 72 hours prior to the festival date, please contacthttp://support.frontgatetickets.com or call 888.512.SHOW (7469).
Refunds, exchanges, address and name changes are not allowed after a pass is purchased. If you have additional questions about your order, please emailhttp://support.frontgatetickets.com or call 888.512.SHOW (7469).
If the festival does not sell out in advance, tickets will be available at the box office at a higher price on show dates.
- DO NOT remove your wristband between days.
- If wristbands are removed or tampered with whatsoever, they are void and will be confiscated.
- If wristbands are too loose and look like they can be slipped on and off, they will be confiscated.
Please have a police report issued and contacthttp://support.frontgatetickets.com or call 888.512.SHOW (7469) in advance of the performance to speak to a customer care agent. All stolen passes require the original purchaser to pick up the passes at festival will call. There are no exceptions to this policy. Passes will not be re-mailed.