*For Best Value, Purchase A Bundled GA Pass & Shuttle!
In order to provide as many safe transportation options for our attendees as possible, we are offering an affordable, simple shuttle service to and from the SnowGlobe site. This year’s shuttle has undergone a number of significant changes — not only are we increasing the number of running buses, but we’ve also (more importantly) simplified the route. This year, the SnowGlobe Shuttle will be running back and forth exclusively from the MontBleu Casino Resort & Spa (in close proximity to a number of Stateline casino and hotels) to the festival site. There are a number of different parking options in and around the Stateline area.
These shuttles will be running periodically throughout the entirety of the festival.
Please note that there is no public parking available on the festival grounds. Information regarding Pick Up/Drop off will be released as the festival approaches. For more information on transportation, including South Lake Tahoe’s free public transportation system BlueGo, check out our Getting Here FAQ Section.
Hotels In Close Proximity To Shuttle Pick-Up:
- MontBleu Casino Resort & Spa (0.0 Miles)
- Harvey’s Lake Tahoe (0.3 Miles)
- Lakeside Inn & Casino (0.5 Miles)
- Horizon Casino Resort (0.0 Miles)
- The Lodge At Kingsbury Crossing (0.7 Miles)
- Harrah’s Lake Tahoe (0.2 Miles)
- Edgewood Tahoe (0.3 Miles)
- Marriott’s Timber Lodge (0.4 Miles)
- Basecamp Hotel (0.4 MIles)
- Capri Motel (0.4 Miles)
- Big Pines Mountain House (0.6 Miles)
- Avalon Lodge (0.7 Miles)
- Park Tahoe Inn (0.6 Miles)