So you’ve purchased your festival ticket — now how to do you get to us?
SnowGlobe will take place on the Lake Tahoe Community College Campus in South Lake Tahoe, California.
The Lake Tahoe Community College is in South Lake Tahoe, California — near the intersection of Lake Tahoe Blvd./ Highway 50 and Al Tahoe Blvd. Maps of the area will be available on our website in the coming weeks.
- Reno/tahoe International Airport (RNO) www.renoairport.com [Distance: Approximately 57 Miles]
- Sacramento International Airport (SMF) www.sacramento.aero/smf [Distance: Approximately 115 Miles]
- San Francisco International Airpot (SFO) www.flysfo.com [Distance: Approximately 188 Miles]
Ground Transportation between Reno and South Lake Tahoe is frequent and convenient. Please contact the following service to arrange transportation:
- South Tahoe Express. (866)898-2463 OR www.southtahoeexpress.com
SnowGlobe will have designated parking lots at various locations throughout South Lake Tahoe. Maps to these locations will be provided here in the coming weeks. Please note that there will be no parking available at the festival site.
There are a number of options:
- The SnowGlobe Shuttle runs directly from Stateline (specifically from the Montbleu Casino Resort & Spa) to the festival site on a continuos loop –starting an hour before the show and ending an hour after. For more information on the Shuttle system, check out our SnowGlobe Shuttle FAQ.
- There will be a designated Pick Up/Drop Off area in close proximity to the festival — 35 College Ave, South Lake Tahoe, CA. Festival attendees will be able to walk from that area along a paved road to the festival gates. This area will be staffed and monitored by festival security staff.
- South Lake Tahoe’s free public transportation system, BlueGo, will be running throughout the duration of the festival. For information on routes and frequency of stops, check out BlueGo’s Official Website.
Please DO NOT attempt to walk or hitchhike to the event! Cars will be traveling at high speeds in winter conditions on the roads in this area.
We’re offering a limited number of lodging packages for festival attendees — imagine staying in a designated hotel with other members of the #SNOWGLOBE family! Sound like something you’d like to be a part of? Click Here To Learn More!